Can you believe it is November already and only 33 days to Christmas! I, for one am not one bit organised!!! Next week, I will start decorating and that might get me in the Christmas Spirit and get ready to get some shopping organised. I do have Fabric Sauce gift vouchers available if you know some one that would love one!
My stitching day has came around really quickly this month and will be on Thursday 29th November. Please RSVP if you can make it.
Some exciting news for next month, it is my First Birthday as the new owner of Fabric Sauce so we will be celebrating here in the shop and also online for those of you not close by. Keep an eye out next month for more details regarding my first Birthday Celebration. I am sure there will be lots of Champagne and Cake!!!
I have had some gorgeous new stock arrive over the last month
- Quantum by Guicy Guice -click here to view Quantum Free Pattern
- Basic Collection by Tilda – click here to view Tilda Basics Free Pattern
- Weather Permitting by Janet Clare
- Conservatory by Anna Maria Horner
- Flower Garden Gatherings by Primitive Gatherings
- Counting Sheep by Robert Kaufmann – click here to view Counting sheep Playmat Free Pattern
Some beautiful new books and patterns as well.
- Splender Sampler 2 – Pat Sloan & Jane Davidson
- Through the Years – Yoko Saito
- Small Wonders- Serena Boffa Soda
- Luminary Quilt Pattern by Alison Glass & Jamie Swanson
- Radiating Circles by Free Bird Quilting Designs
- Refraction Quilt Pattern & Templates by Lillabelle Lane
To make room for all that new stock I have also moved quite a lot of fabric to my Sale Page so make sure you check that out. Tula Pink has been a popular addition to the Sale Page so don’t miss out on some of her fabric at a great price!
If it is only 33 days to Christmas that means I have less than 40 hexagons to complete for my New Hexagon Perpetual Calendar Quilt. I will be very excited to get to the first of January, although next year I will be stitching Farmers Wife by EPP so there will be no rest for me.